Asheville, NCApril 8, 2019
Salem Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival
Saturday & Sunday, September 28 & 29
11am - 6pm
N Washington Square, Salem, MA 01970
- Beer Packages available online only, and can be used for both days.
- This event is family friendly
- Leashed dogs are allowed
- Cash & Credit available at beer tent
- ATM available at Easter Bank at Pickering Wharf, and Salem 5 on the pedestrian mall
- Lawn Chairs are welcomed and recommended
- No Refunds on beer sales
- Truck Lineups subject to last minute changes and updates
- Beer closes a half hour before the festival ends
*ATTENTION 21+ SALEM STATE STUDENTS*
Show your Salem State College ID at any beer tent and receive $1 off your beer ticket!!
- Please click this important link about parking. Know Before You Go: www.salem.org/parking-newpem-food-truck-festival-2019/
- Since the event is being held at Salem Common in the city center, expect traffic delays and plan accordingly.
- There is no event parking, but parking will be available in the city garages and on the streets of Salem.
- The Salem Police will be selling water. All proceeds will go to benefit all aspects of the Salem Police Dept.
- We are proud to support our friends in the Salem K9 unit as they will be on site. The K9 Unit is comprised of three K9's Axel, Ecko and Turbo. The unit is 100% funded by sales of their merchandise. A booth will be set up for you to purchase hooded sweatshirts, t-shirts, patches and other items.
- Help support your local police!
Northeast of the Border
Wicked Good Scoops
The Whoop(ie) Wagon
Papi's Stuffed Sopapillas
Gonzalez Food Truck
Sun Kim Bop
Uncle E's BBQ
Pomaire Food Truck
Little B's BBQ
Butter Ur Biscuit
Kebabish Food Truck
Joe's on A ROLL
*line up is subject to change
The Sangria Lady
Channel Marker Brewing
East Regiment Brewing
Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company
Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Lawson's Finest Liquids
*lineup is subject to change*