Newport, RIJanuary 12, 2018
Cape Cod, MAJanuary 12, 2018
3rd Annual New Bedford Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival
Saturday, September 14th
**EARLY ACCESS VIP HOUR: 11am-12pm**
1000C S Rodney French Blvd, New Bedford, MA 02744, United States
- NEW ticket packages available
- All First Responders will receive free admissions with valid ID
- Food & drink will be sold separately from admission
- This event is family friendly
- Cash & Credit available at gate and most vendors
- ATMs will be available at festival
- Lawn Chairs are welcomed and recommended
- No Refunds
- Lineups subject to last minute changes and updates
- Beer closes a half hour before the festival ends
Since the event is being held at Ft. Taber on the peninsula, expect traffic delays and plan accordingly.
Event parking will be $10 and will be available at all beach parking lots, including an additional overflow lot directly across from the Harbor Walk on E. Rodney French Blvd.
There will be a free trolley along E. Rodney French Blvd., bringing people inside Fort Taber to the event.
Please respect the “No Parking in Residential Area” signs and do not park within 5ft. of driveways, police will enforce.
Anzios Brick Oven Pizza
Da Bomb Truck
The Whoo(pie) Wagon (VIP)
Shuck Food Truck
Roxy's Grilled Cheese
Chik Fil A
The Bacon Truck
Papi's Stuffed Sopapillas
Mike's Clam Jam
Northeast of the Border
Cape Cod Cannoli
*lineup subject to change*
Lawson's Finest Liquids
Down the Road
Down the Road Beer Co.
*lineup is subject to change*